The Best Wishlist Site ("Best Of Web" survey #1)
This site now has a new location: AllToTheGood.com.
You can find this article here (Part 1: Series Introduction), and continued here (Part 2: Kaboodle).
Labels: best of web, wishlist
This site now has a new location: AllToTheGood.com.
You can find this article here (Part 1: Series Introduction), and continued here (Part 2: Kaboodle).
Labels: best of web, wishlist
So which have you tried out thus far?
another one: Wishroll, http://wishroll.com
Wishroll has been added (thanks "anonymous"). I promise to dedicate some time to investigating these sites very soon.
To be honest, I haven't tried out any of these yet, but I really want to! I've just been spending most of my time setting up this site. Now I got it at the point that I feel I can focus more on getting good content up here.
If you wanna take 1 or 2 of these sites on, and gimme your pros & cons, that would be sweet. There's so many wishlist sites, its a little overwhelming.